20130320

JET BLACK

 Top, Editorial Boutique____Short, Forever21____Blazer, H&M____Shoes, Korea____hand chain, Forever21

The deed is done. My hair is back to my black roots! It actually turned out a lot darker than I expected, or maybe I'm just not used to seeing myself with this shade. Either way, I love the change.

I got this faux leather peplum top, and could not resist pairing it with faux leather shorts. I feel like a spy or something. I wish I had a better background, because the nature-y trees does not really correlate with this edgy outfit. The weather was also amazingly warm today, in the mid 70s! Yay, summer is well on its way!!!


p.s. Shout out to my "#1 fan" who also has this top. ;)



 Follow via Bloglovin'


10 comments

Unknown said...

very very pretty top. I'm not a fan of the peplum trend, but the faux leather with the cut out details is lovely.

Lauren said...

Awesome outfit!!! Love the black and white xo

Caroline said...

Great oufit! The cut outs on the top are perfect. I also love your blazer. I'm in serious need of a white blazer!

~ Caroline
http://peachykeencaroline.blogspot.com/

Bitacora de lua said...

You look awesome!! , love your outfit!!



Andrea.
http://bitacoradelua.blogspot.com/

♥ Tanachi ♥ said...

Wow, it looks so good with the white blazer <3

Pamplemousse said...

Really nice! I love it!
xxx

http://pampeul.blogspot.fr
http://youtube.com/user/pampeulblog

jackysvision said...

love your beautiful outfit girl

xoxo

MakeupProgression said...

LOVE THE TOP!

Unknown said...

love the all black look

Delightful Ideas

Target Giftcard Giveaway

Irene Angelina said...

Hey dahye,
thankyou for your comment, I really appreciate it :)

You're on my sister age, oh how I'm sooo aching to back to seventeen! They're like the-golden-age. hahaha

By the way, I am having a big crush on leather-y thingy too ;) and just found a perfect piece of faux leather legging after searching for a longgg time. You look georgeous there! :D

Followed you! :)

cheers!
violettelady.blogspot.com

Hey Dahye ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger