20140823

BALENCIAGA CLASSIC CITY BAG

Sweater tank top, Zara____fake leather shorts, Forever 21____studded flats, Zara____Balenciaga Classic City Bag____Pearl bangle, Zara

Photos by Samia

AND WE ARE BACK. 

Back in Montreal, back taking pictures, back to school, back to the whole routine. 

I started classes on Wednesday, and although I had issues dragging myself out of bed, it was really nice to see friends I haven't seen all summer. My classes are pretty interesting so far, so I'm looking forward to this semester. 

I met up with Samia last week, and we took some pictures before heading to dinner at this hole-in-the-wall hamburger place owned by Korean people. (how random) It was really nice catching up with her, because she is moving to Seoul in a few days! It's actually so crazy. Wishing you the best of luck, and a smooth transition to living life in Korea. 

xo, Dahye

5 comments

Samantha Mariko said...

your leather shorts are so cute! great photos!
www.lettersimpromptu.blogspot.com

Joe Beverly said...

This all black outfit is really working. That first shot of you is too sexy for words. Thank you!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Very nice. Love the all black. Gosh I love the bag too. Its hard to get back into the routine of things after Summer break so HWAITING! Haha.

||Sincerely Koko

Anonymous said...

Your look is cool and rock chic ! ♥

Hey Dahye ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger