20131223

Home for the Holidays







Sweater, Editorial____Short, Editorial____Plaid shirt, Abercrombie____Jacket, Rudsak____Bag, J. Crew____Boots, SixtySeven

There really is no place like home for the holidays. Being with my parents, friends, and my dog is a gift in of itself! I almost feel guilty for how lazy I've been the past few days. For example, today I woke up at 2 pm and watched three hours of "The Real Housewives." Just in the few months I haven't watched TV, (because I don't have TV in Montreal), there are so many reality shows I've never heard of. It really seems like anyone can get their own show nowadays if they are crazy enough! Winter break is all about relaxing, and getting so bored to the point you are ready to head back to school. But I'm just getting ahead of myself... I'm definitely not to that point yet!

Christmas is only two days away! Wish you all a nice and relaxing holiday, and safe travels. 

xo, Dahye





Like on Facebook
Follow via Bloglovin'
Instagram @heydahye

5 comments

Unknown said...

I love your style!! This outfit is so amazing!!!

LoveYourEgo said...

I agree! I think that your holidays were successful if you're already looking forward to working or going back to school. =)
Lovely look!

http://love-your-ego.blogspot.de

Anonymous said...

love the shorts, great look!

xx

Unknown said...

You always success to rock your outfit
mind to follow each other?

thebingogenic.blogspot.com

Tania said...

You look adorable, so effortless and yet put together!

xo

Hey Dahye ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger