20130101

2013








Jumper and skirt, American Apparel


HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!

2012 was a great and exciting year. New friends, new home, new experiences. Every year brings something fresh and unexpected. 2012 taught me that life is unpredictable, and sometimes you just have to roll with the waves. No pun intended with the beach pic^^

This winter break was seriously the best so far. Four of my best friends came down to visit me from their snowy state. I gave them a tour of where I live now, and then we drove down to Florida. We had an amazing time in the warm weather, and it was so nice to see them again. You really learn to appreciate good friends after being apart from them for a while. I can't even begin to say how hyper and weird we are when we're all in one room together. Speaking of being in one room, five over-packed girls in one hotel room calls for chaos. It was actually kind of funny how messy it was! Like something out of a "Hoarders" episode. We drove back from Florida to my house in time for a couple of New Year's Eve parties. It was the perfect way to ring in the new year; with old friends in a new city. 

My New Year's Resolutions? 
- Eat more vegetables. 
- Tone up my abs. (I am determined to do this!)
- Reach my blogging goals. 

I hope everyone had a fabulous New Year's, and thank you so, so, SO much for reading. Cheers to you all, and let's see what 2013 has in store for us!



p.s. What are your New Year's resolutions?



Follow via Bloglovin'

20 comments

annpaige said...

Happy new year!!! It really is true that you appreciate good friends more after not seeing or connecting with them for some time. And good friends are hard to find, so we have to cherish all of those closr to us. My new years resolution: to blog more and at least twice a week.
All the best to you in 2013!

xoxo
annpaige
http://annpaigefashion.blogspot.ca

Scarlett said...

oooh love that jumper!
xo, Scarlett
The Trendy Chick

Unknown said...

Hy.., Nice pictures dear..,
Perfect photography you took.
With white outfits, you look sparkling in that beach..,
I m sure you have a great day with your friends.
Happy New Year:)

Xoxo,Ila

algoparaponerme said...

Hi! Happy new year!!! I really envy you, here is really cold. Really nice photos.
If you feel like you could visit/follow my blog!
xoxo

www.algoparaponerme.blogspot.com.es
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Unknown said...

that reminded me of my friends. we just go nuts, laughing for hours. miss my friends.

www.visceralmaze.blogspot.com

Anu

Unknown said...

These photos are so angelic. The beach doesn't even look real. Cute blog, love your style. Happy 2013!

xo, Megan
indie flower

iesha said...

thanks for coming by my blog. love this top!

xoxo
loveisalittlenumber.blogspot.com

Kathryn and Rita said...

Super cute blog I absolutely love this outfit! I'm so jealous of the weather you have!! Looks beautiful.

xox
Kathryn & Rita

Unknown said...

Dahye,
first of all thanks for commenting on my blog and leading me to yours. I actually spent the last hour with it and love love love it. It's just so natural so NOT artificial and so true. Your style seems to be so authentic and this is what I love about your blog. Seems as if nothing is made up. I really appreciate this. I´ll so follow you be stay tuned. A joyful new year to you.

ox, Julia

http://THEURBANPROMENEUR.blogspot.com

melody said...

i love that AA sweater! you are so adorable!
my new year's resolutions are to also blog more, exercise weekly, read more, sketch more, and join a yoga foundation! -xo.melody

http://airilim.blogspot.com

Valerie said...

Happy new year! I love your jumper!!

xx
http://sundaesbest.blogspot.co.uk

Denisa said...

Wow, amazing pics and I like your blog and style. That white combination is amazing I wish you all the best in 2013. Would you like to follow each other via bloglovin? Nice day.

http://www.fashiondenis.com/

Mina Masotina said...

Beautiful hair and cute dress :) Happy 2013, xoxo Mina.
My blog: The Style Fever :)

Unknown said...

Whoa, I am so jealous it's warm enough to go to the beach in Florida! I love the bright blue colors of the scenery with your white outfit!
Thanks for visiting my blog :)

-Sarah
The Weekend Diary

Pretty Tiny Things said...

Those pictures are gorgeous ! Love them!

&Happy new year!

It will mean a lot if you have time to check my blog and maybe follow us if you like it ?!

Hope to see you soon on it !

X

Emily from Pretty Tiny Things

Ashliegh said...

I love your photos and that top- absolutely stunning! Thanks for visiting my blog!

www.darlingprepster.blogspot.com

teresweetstyle said...

great look honey, i really love your drss!!

xx

Unknown said...

Amazing top, looks amazing on you:)

Would you like to follow each other via fb/bloglovin? Would mean a lot to me dear. Let me know, will add you back directly :)

xoxo

www.facebook.com/fussylife
www.fussylife.com

Dolly said...

I didn't write down my _New Year's resolutions just because they don't tend to come true, not because of me not achieving it but because of other circumstances life comes up with :/
So I guess I will just keep it going like it's going, although I do have something in mind, but I'm afraid to say it out loud haha.
I like your resolutions, though :)
And your outfits, these whole white outfits are gorgeous!
and you're pretty :)
Dolly
Unicorns, Heels and American Dreams

Heather Cavanaugh said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR! I love your all white look at the beach. So airy and fresh.

<3
heather
fashionistanygirl.com

Hey Dahye ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger