20140815

ACNE STUDIOS TOTE + BAGGY JEAN JACKET

Oversized jean jacket, ZARA____Top, Garage____Shorts, H&M____shoes, Zara____Acne studios tote, Korea

Photos by Katia

Currently going through a major style transition where all I want to wear is black. Maybe it's the aftermath of years of experimenting with every single style out there, and realizing black is the answer after all. I went from awkward, to quirky, to uber girly, to hipster, and now just black. 

Aside from realizing how much my style has changed, I've also had a lot of alone time since I came back to Montreal to think about how much I've changed as a person. I don't know if it's for the better or worse, but I've definitely changed. I'm not going to go deep into a self-reflection here, but I think it's important to take a pause from the daily routine to take time to think about goals and make sure you're living in a way that has a purpose (whatever that purpose is). School is starting in a few days, so I've been spoiling myself with sleep, internet trolling, and mind lolling. 

xo, Dahye

7 comments

Bitacora de lua said...

Love your bag!!! <3

http://bitacoradelua.blogspot.com/

Iván The Trendy Surfer said...

Lovely bag ! so cool Dahye !!


xo


http://www.thetrendysurfer.com

Unknown said...

Yeah I remember saying in your video that you use to wear a lot of girly clothes lol and now its really all just black. I like it though. Maybe your style is just getting more sophisticated haha.

||Sincerely Koko

Laurentizia said...

great post, well done !
lovely outfit and great bag :))

hearts & kisses
fxxnstxxb.blogspot.com

natalia wijaya said...

you looks cute !

nataliegasm.blogspot.com

iamchiara said...

Nice pair of booties!

http://iamchiara.blogspot.com/

Rubies and Emeralds said...

Two things - loving your hair cut! I recently cut mine short and although it was a big chance at first, now I absolutely love it. And secondly - your shoes are SO cute! They remind me of a pair of Jeffrey Campbell cutout shoes that I wear all the timeeeee.

xoxo

www.whitneytakesawalk.com

Hey Dahye ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger