20110731

Bonjour :)

Striped boat neckline top from Korea.
Cat eye sunglasses from Betsey Johnson. (But I bought them from Marshall's for a steal!)
Burnt red colored Van Cleef and Arpels studs. (Nope, sadly not the real thing.)

Bonjour! Comment allez-vous? Yes, I actually do speak French. I just thought this ensemble reminded me of Paris. Where is my baguette people?! The whole sailor stripe thing always comes in trend during the summer and I absolutely adore it! I threw my hair up in a bun, and let my bangs fall wherever. I dabbed my lips with a red lip tint. But for the full out Parisian look, a bold red lip is absolutely FAB. (Note to me for next time.) You guys should definitely try this look out! Until next time, au revoir!

1 comment

Anonymous said...

That is a super cute top. :D

Hey Dahye ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger