studded collar materials:
- studs (no brainer) I got my studs from Ebay. $2 for a pack of 50!
- butter knife (to push in the prongs)
- any collared shirt (I got mine from a thrift store! They are very cheap and usually easy to find.)
1. Lay out where you want your studs to be placed. Here I am using rose gold 8mm pyramid studs.
2. Pierce the studs into the fabric, and push the prongs inwards with the butter knife. It makes a cute flower shape!
3. Voila! You are done. You turned a boring collared shirt into a trendy one!
Ahhh, the classic wrinkly shirt.
Dress from H&M
Thanks to muhhh girl Liz for taking pictures of me:) I wish you the best of luck at your new school next year!
This is such a fun DIY, and I really hope the collar trend will stay because I love it!
Here is a great collar DIY video from Chriselle Lim on Youtube. Ugh, I seriously love her!!!