20121218

Holiday Party Dresses

Hello everyone!

I was recently introduced to the online clothing store, clothingloves.net. It has a super wide selection of clothing and accessories at low, low, low, low prices. Low. They offer a variety of wholesale clothing, and trendy pieces. I want to share with you some dresses I picked out from their website. I thought these would be great for the up-coming holiday occasions! From family dinner, to a hoppin' New Year's Eve party, (did I really just say "hoppin'?") a good dress makes every occasion more special. 

So, this is my first pick. I love anything made of flowy chiffon, because it is so girly! The pleats adds some cool texture, too. My favorite part about this dress is the pearl neckline, that eliminates the need for a necklace. It is a statement by itself. Another reason why this would be great for a party? The flowy and unconstricting fit of the dress would allow me to eat without becoming self-conscious of a growing food-baby. :P

As Taylor Swift would say, "You can never, ever, ever, ever go wrong with a little black dress." I love  the lace sleeves on this dress. It keeps the LBD sexy and fun!


Now, this dress would be ideal for a nice family dinner. It has sweet details, like the Victorian-style ruffles, and a festive red color. The cap sleeves and A-line dress would also be flattering to many body types. 

To end the year with a bang, a totally sequined dress is the way to do it! This is such a fun dress to wear to a party to dance the night away. I would wear this with a black fitted-blazer, and keep the accessories to a minimum to let the dress stand out. 

I hope you liked these picks, and maybe they gave you some ideas on what to wear to a party.

In other news, I have my first semester finals this week, and then I am FREE AS A BIRD!!! (for the winter break.) I'm so very, very excited! 




Follow via Bloglovin'


4 comments

Rubies and Emeralds said...

Your party dresses are amazing! I'm always looking for sparkly/fun dresses year round :)

xoxo
http://rubiesemeralds.blogspot.com/

Marti said...

They are lovely! :)

Johanna L. said...

Gorgeous dresses, I love the last one, it looks phenomenal :) ♥

Coulda shoulda woulda said...

Love the white one and rusty one.

Hey Dahye ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger