20121206

Target X Neiman Marcus







I've been waiting to get my hands on the Target X Neiman Marcus collection for months! Finally, my items came in the mail today. I probably got way too excited over a lunch box than anyone sane person should ever be. But don't you love getting stuff in the mail?! It's like coming home to a mini Christmas. After school, I dropped my backpack off, grabbed a pair of scissors, and immediately opened the box to unveil my much-awaited items. 

The first item I got is the Marc Jacobs scarf. I have to be honest, and tell you guys that it is a little disappointing. I expected the scarf to be bigger (I like my scarves to be oversized), but the fabric is much thinner than I expected. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing, but it definitely isn't a scarf to wear in order to keep warm. I still like the design, though. It has a slightly silver outline, and his simple logo on the right hand corner. 

The lunch bag and flask/thermos duo by Tory Burch is no disappointment at all. I love the vivid colors and cool pattern, that truly reflect Tory Burch as a designer. These two items are well made, and look like they will last me a good few years of chic lunching! Boy, I am going to look so posh pulling out my ham and cheese sandwich out of this lunch bag.

Let me know what you think of these items, and I would love to hear about what you got as well! And hmmm... I wonder what Target has up their sleeves next. (DUN DUN DUNNNNN) 




Follow via Bloglovin'


18 comments

Ana Silva said...

so lovely <3

Rebecca said...

Totally awesome! Looks like some fantastic items!

Rebecca
www.winnipegstyle.ca

Sabrina Tassini said...

great styling:)
nice colors

check out my blog and follow if u like it

Patchwork à Porter

Caroline said...

The thermos looks perfect! I want one now!

Unknown said...

That lunchbox is lovely! defiantly work getting way too excited about. My sister bought me a little gift bag full of Christmas tea light candles from her school fair! I got very excited about them so I know how you must have felt :)
xx Emmaknitted.blogspot.com

Ice Goddhez Blog said...

Really cool! Nice patterns! Happy you already received what you wanted! :)



♡★ 1st Blog giveaway! (^_^) ★♡
Go and support and join me here!
#ChaiChenGiveaways (International)
Chai's December Birthday Bash - 1st Giveaway! <--click this!
Win shoes, clothing, and accessories worth around $88 from Asianvogue Shop, FlauntPH, and Bedazzle Accessories!

New Post
eFoxCity Brings Retail Shopping at Wholesale Highly Affordable Pricing!

~Chai
http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com

Sam said...

Great stuff! I still haven't had a chance to check any of it out yet. Love your skirt too.

www.samspinkslippers.blogspot.com

t said...

Awesome you got the items you wanted! I like the lunch set!

http://initialed.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I loved this post, the flask and lunchbox are great. I also really like your denim shirt and skirt combination in this outfit.
Elise x

http://www.letterfromelise.blogspot.com

SHOP STYLE CONQUER said...

cute post!

x

♥ Ellen
SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM

Marti said...

Wow, that looks great! <3

xoxo
http://cupofnovember.blogspot.com/

Denisa said...

Really gerat style. Perfect color combination and I like your scarf too. Would you like to follow each other via bloglovin? Have a nice day.

http://www.fashiondenis.com/

Angel said...

So lucky! I was actually checking out the collaboration items in-store, but couldn't afford anything, cry. It's too bad the Marc Jacobs scarf didn't turn out to be what you wanted - the design does look nice though! Yes, I think that lunch bag will make whatever lunch you packed like ten times fancier, just because it's Tory Burch. I've been wanting ANYTHING Tory Burch lately. I agree about getting packages in the mail. It doesn't matter if we bought something for ourselves, it just seems so exciting to receive it!

MILEX said...

I absolutly love it

Rubies and Emeralds said...

Fun post! I totally missed my opportunity to buy these fun pieces and now it's too late as mostly everything is sold out where I live! Total bummer...but it was fun to see what you got :)

xoxo
http://rubiesemeralds.blogspot.com/

rose said...

OOOh how I wish I lived In america! I love all the designer colaborations that i see online with target! I love that lunch box and the flask the most but everything you bought is just gorgeous!

Fashion Rhapsody

Rose x

Anonymous said...

Dahye thanks for dropping by :) Jealous you got your hands on the collection and loving the print on the Tory Burch bag!! x

Carmen said...

Aww how cute is that bag?!
xx
www.clothesandcamera.com

Hey Dahye ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger