20131106

Five Fall/Winter Jackets

The weather got drastically cooler this week, which means it is time to dig down deep in your closet and bring back the good old winter jackets. I know, I also hate having to cover my outfit in a huge blanket-esque piece of clothing. But, here are some jacket options that are both cute and keep you from freezing!


I think we can all agree that the varsity jacket is a relatively new trend, and it is seriously everywhere. I love this black and white one with pleather sleeves because it is the modern, grown-up version of your high school varsity jacket. 



I kind of have a love-hate relationship with the anorak jacket. I love it because it is a more casual coat that is really functional with any outfit. But, I also hate it because I think every girl and their mother has a version of this coat. Seriously, I think 80% of my girls at my school have something similar to it. But it's probably because it is so functional and cute!



I love, LOVE shearling jackets for their cropped and fitted fit. This jacket is also a great option for when a night on the town, when a leather jacket is too cold to wear. 



A new trend in jackets this season is the "cocoon" style. Which is really what it's called: an oversized, loose, and minimalistic design. This style of jacket was everywhere on the runway, from Celine to Acne. It is like a chic and wearable jacket, and what is not to love about that?



And to finish the list on a boring note, the classic black coat is and will always be a great fall/winter jacket. There is really no going wrong on a black coat with a simple design. So if you don't have one yet, I recommend investing in a nice one because it will be a loyal friend for years.

Hope this post gave you some ideas on what kind of coat to get for this season! Check out the great selection at Persunmall.com 

Stay warm, 

Dahye



Follow via Bloglovin'
Like on Facebook
Follow via Instagram

4 comments

LoveYourEgo said...

Okay! I love the varsity jacket, the classic (but with a little bit of an embellishment) and the shearling jacket but I have a love-hate relationship with anoraks. They keep you so warm but outfitwise I think they don't look that good. There are some exceptions but most of them aren't my thing...

Unknown said...

my favourite is the first one :)))
visit my blog
fashionable-sophie.blogspot.com

celyneglam said...

great blog, wonderful photos!!
Do you want follow each other?

xoxo


www.celyneglam.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for posting posts like that. I really like these kind of stuff. elvis morris

Hey Dahye ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger