20150117

Sevilla outfit 2: leather top and checked skirt

Turtle neck sweater c/o LittleBlack.com____Skirt, The Bay____Leather top, French Connection____Coat, Gap____Bag, Alexander Wang____Shoes, Topshop____Sunglasses, Karen Walker 'Super Duper'

Honestly, just don't even look at my outfit. 

Clearly, the focal point of these photos is the background that is literally straight out of a story book. This is in Seville, a smaller city that retained its old world charm and character. Every single street and alley is filled with brightly colored houses, that I felt as if I was walking through a theme park. Also, Seville is less crowded than Madrid or Barcelona so that was nice. 

Now I'm back in Montreal. IT. IS. SO. COLD. It's my last semester at the college I'm going to right now, and I already know it's going to fly by. 

xo, Dahye


1 comment

Unknown said...

lovely look! love all the buildings behind you!

www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

Hey Dahye ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger