20150108

super comfortable travel outfit feat. CULOTTES

culottes c/o LittleBlack.com____coat, Gap____Scarf, Nordstrom____Shoes, Topshop____Bag, Alexander Wang 'Pelican Sling'

After spending Christmas at home in the States, my family and I returned to Spain for the second time since we fell in love with this country last summer. Even in the middle of winter, the weather is mild and full of sunshine everyday. We traveled to the southern region, in Sevilla, and spent a few days again in Madrid and Barcelona. I got to recuperate my relationship with the fresh food markets, meaning tapas for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. 

I wore this outfit several times during the trip. My family is a super light packer, and we managed to fit all of our stuff in one carry on baggage for the entire week. Every time we pass through customs, the officer is impressed. slash suspicious. lol. 

I feel fully recharged and inspired for the new year. I'm extremely, extremely, extremely grateful for my family and the amazing places that I'm able to travel to. Feasting all the beautiful sights, tasting new foods, and meeting people is my brain food. Before I graduate university, I want to be able to try everything. I feel like the safety net of being a student will allow me to experiment before going out into the real world of making a living. I'll have to be smart with my time, but I'm just really excited to see what 2015 has in store. I know there will be many changes ahead, especially with graduating my pre-university program and moving to a new apartment! 

Happy New year to all, stay inspired and motivated!

xo, Dahye


1 comment

Room91 said...

Lovely. <3

www.r-91.blogspot.com

Hey Dahye ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger