20130610

new in: opposites attract

Skinny ankle strap heels. So cute and comfortable!


Shoes, Ann Taylor____beige vest, H&M____Black vest, Nordstrom 

Black and white: such timeless and classic colors that should be a staple in anyone's wardrobe. Because blazers are too hot for the summer weather, these blazer vests will be perfect to layer on with shorts or a dress. So many bloggers rock ankle strap heels, so of course it made me crave a pair! I've been on the hunt for the perfect ankle strap heels for months, and finally my hunt is over. I found these shoes from Ann Taylor, and could not decide between the black or nude... so I ended up taking both home. (The struggle of being a shoe addict.) The height of the heel is not too low or high, so I can spare my feet from pain. Needless to say, I am so excited about these new staple pieces. 

I slept for about 14 hours last night because I got back from summer camp yesterday. I had an incredible time with the best people ever. Although my exhausted body is glad to be back home, I wished it didn't fly by so fast! I made many new friends and countless memories to last me a lifetime. I am so thankful for my experience there. 

Hope you all had a nice weekend as well, and happy Monday!

xo, Dahye



Follow via Bloglovin'

10 comments

Maricruz said...

Amazing shoes! they are definitely a staple part of any closet!

www.lam-style.blogspot.com

Viktoria said...

love your heels!

http://thedaydreamings.blogspot.de/

Anonymous said...

I truly agree Ms. Dahye! Black and white are staple in anyone's wardrobe! They're always look good together. I love these shoes/heels! :)

Steph-G said...

hi dear! thank you for the comment on my blog, I'm a new follower and I'd love it if you followed back :D Those are awesome buys,

http://steph-g.blogspot.com/

Lyndsey Camille said...

So pretty! I love them in white :)
cutenquirky.blogspot.com

Visa said...

those shoes <3 killer choice! amazing blog as well, really enjoy it. followed on GFC and looking forward to your next post.

xoxo
http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

issatchieu said...

Wise decision to get both :)
U can wear them anytime anyway.

Unknown said...

Amazing sandals! So fab:)

bloglovin.com/blog/3880191

KD said...

Love everything about this! Both shoes and vests!


Adore your blog, dear! Following you now. Hope you can share the love back and follow/visit my blog as well.

Much love from Canada~
KD

Ana Godinho said...

OMG! You have amazing shoes and style :) I would love for us to follow each other :D

xx
troughthelace.blogspot.com

Hey Dahye ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger