20130831

meet me by the bench








Dress, Korea____Boots, Topshop____Bag, Lucky Brand____Necklace, Target____Watch, Chanel

Photos by Sophie

Happy last day of August everyone!

I'm sure I'm not the only person whose mind is blown by the fact that September is tomorrow. Honestly, I can't even wrap my mind around how fast August flew by. And now that it is nearly September, that means we are three-fourths into the year of 2013! That is pure craziness. But I'm looking forward to fall fashion, which is my absolute favorite time to dress up! Scarves, hats, knee highs, the list goes on and on with layering possibilities. 

I took these pictures last week, when I met up with another fashion blogger in Montreal! I swear, I feel like I'm making more friends through my blog than at actual school. (LOL) We ate dinner on a beautiful terrace overlooking the St. Laurent river which was such an awesome experience! People around us were probably a little annoyed because our conversation was pretty much fan-girling over Youtubers. Obviously, we are so cool. 

This past week felt like a blur, going to school and studying, all that jazz. I have been at this school for two weeks, but I oddly feel very settled in already. Which is a good thing, but I'm just surprised at how effortless the transition was! After a week of school, my friends and I rewarded ourselves yesterday with a Friday movie night! And guess what we watched.... The One Direction movie in 3D! (You're probably cheering or gagging right now.) I'm not their biggest fan, but I don't think any girl can deny that they are some good-looking guys. And come one, they dress pretty damn well too! I felt a little silly being in the theatre with 12-14 year-olds screeching whenever Harry was on the screen, until I realized that I was screeching along with them. Oops. Maybe the excitement is contagious? 

Whatever the reason, it was a pretty good movie but I recommend you stay home if listening to screaming girls is not your thing. ;P

Have a nice Labour Day weekend!

xo, Dahye





Follow via Bloglovin
Like on Facebook
Instagram @heydahye

24 comments

Unknown said...

Beautiful dress x
Muilo Burbulai

Unknown said...

love the shoes! :)
visit my blog
fashionable-sophie.blogspot.com

Vivian Le said...

Oh gosh, August flew by so fast! But yes, I'm also very excited for fall. The weather in Cali has been such a pain the butts lately :( I love your dress btw!
-Vivian from stylemeendless

Cailin´s Place said...

awesome!the pics, the look... awesome!

Kirsten Thyra said...

Gorgeous!

www.sprfrk.com

Louise said...

Hahaha, so fun you got to watch One Direction's film. I might watch it someday when it gets on tv or something like that. Good you enjoyed it!

What a wonderful dress you're wearing, cute outfit!

Beautearose said...

Lovelovelove a good pair of chelsea boots! Your outfit is such a classic, it looks amazing xx

Tara & Lani | Beautearose | Bloglovin

andysparkles said...

Lovely boho outfit!

xx

http://andysparkles.blogspot.de/
http://www.facebook.com/andysparkles.blog

Rin Handika said...

Cool white outfit, you mix it with your boots and its look so gorgeous <3
Following you on GFC, darling <3

Giulia said...

this is such a pretty outfit! i love the white dress! was this in montreal? the photography is stunning:)

Camelia said...

Gorgeous post, I adore your dress. You have one of my most favorite blogs. You have such a lovely sense of style.


iwantyourkittens.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

You stunning in this outfit Dahye <3

Kacie Cone said...

So cute, that dress is gorgeous!

Ruth Lalliankimi said...

Wow, you are ridiculously beautiful :) Love your dress, so pretty.

Ruth x

www.kimkimipie.blogspot.co.uk

Michelle said...

That dress is super pretty! I love the sheerness you can see on the sleeves - such a cool detail!

xo, Michelle
Neon Rattail

Unknown said...

great boots!

http://thebingogenic.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

wow you look so lovely in this dress! love the lace details so much, sweet <3

Check out my latest blogpost! :)
A
xx
http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

Jane said...

Perfect, from head to toe. Your style is very inspiring !

Simona said...

You´re so pretty Dahye! And love your lace dress <3

Unknown said...

Love your outfit!! The photos are perfection!!
Take Care, Aimee
SwellMayde.com

celyneglam said...

great blog ,
great photos

Do you want follow each other?

XOXO


www.celyneglam.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a busy week! School school school, it never ends :)

What a lovely dress, really lovely! You look stunning in it. xx

Juulia S. said...

Damn I love this outfit! You have really beautiful blog, I like it so much. I'm hoping you would like to follow each other on gfc? Please let me know :)

Kisses, Julia
http://diamondsandpearlsbyjulia.blogspot.fi/

Johanna L. said...

You look stunning, I really love that dress :) ♥

Hey Dahye ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger