20110830

Mint Green Mini


So if you have been following my blog, I think you catched on that I love wearing simple designs with bright colors. Today's outfit was one of those. It is definitely getting chillier, so I wore a grey long sleeve top. The beautiful mint green skirt totally pairs with the mustard yellow belt. A simple black bag, and awesome red shoes! Lots of solid colors and simple designs, with minimal accessories can go a long way.


Sorry for the lower quality of the pictures...I had to use my old camera today! I had this camera for a couple of years and the screen is totally shattered. It's really fascinating that it can still take pictures!



Top: Forever21
Skirt: Korea
Belt: Claire's
Shoes: Talbots
Vintage Bag
Black & Gold watch: Kohl's

Mmmmmmm BUBBLE TEA! I got peach green tea, with tapioca pearls, and green apple jellies. Yeah I know, super random combination!

What is your favorite tea flavor?
Thanks for stopping by :) comment below

12 comments

ShinyPrettyThings said...

i love that skirt! too cute.

and yayyy i'm in love w bubble tea too! i love lychee green tea w the pearls. i can drink that everyday!

retourtje wereld said...

love the outfit and blog! should we follow eachother?

bellring said...

Like the contrast of the green skirt and red shoes. You look so lovely!

A, J and S said...

I love the color of your skirt it is so cute!

http://unconfinedaspirations.blogspot.com/

ThisIsAlx said...

I LOVEEE ur style!! u look soo pretty and chic!! I love wearing long sleeves with shorts!.. i can never pull off skirts soo good for you =]


Alx

Anonymous said...

You are so cute! Love the mint color. :)

Clara Turbay said...

I love every post. i´d like you ckeck out mine.

http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

love your mint skirt!

potpiedumonde said...

I adore your chic style! Your blog is amazing!

Unknown said...

cute skirt! love the belt with it

love from San Francisco,

Britt+Whit

Chantelle said...

Your skirt is such a pretty color! I want more things that are mint...

justchantelle.blogspot.com

Mar said...

I love milk tea with those jumbo tapioca pearls, yummy! Your combination is not soo bad either ;) - Mar
-Not Your Ordinary Beauty Queen-
Don't miss: Three H&M Leather Bands Giveaway!!

Hey Dahye ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger