20130420

fashion must go on

White denim circle skirt from American Apparel
Top, Korea____Skirt, American Apparel____Jacket, H&M____Necklace, Charming Charlie's____Watch, Target

My skirt is covering half of my t-shirt, so it looks like it says "fashion must." But it actually says "fashion must go on." For some reason, I haven't been very inspired lately. I hate to admit it, but I have been getting a little lazy with my blog. I feel like I hit a plateau, both in my followers and monthly views. I need to refocus myself, and understand that I shouldn't stress over something that I started for my own enjoyment in the first place.

I just need to "go on," doing what I enjoy...





 Follow via Bloglovin'

9 comments

ice pandora said...

I think it's a creative way
to hide half of the text of
your shirt :P
You look nice!

xx

Cailin´s Place said...

so cool your shirt!!!big kiss!

♥ Tanachi ♥ said...

You are right, only do what you do for reasons that are important to you! (: You can do it! <3

Unknown said...

I've been through that with my blog. you can do it!

nice shirt! and your coat is so cute!

-jean
http://tootsiejean.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

I love the blue blazer !
And the t-shirt and the skirt go so well together.

ChocolateFashionCoffee said...

just love the skirt :)




chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.com

Tabet said...

This ist cool. I like your style!
<3

http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

Sybil said...

cute look!!! the blazer pulls the outfit together so well!! :D

Click me for my NEW BLOG

siça ramos said...

sua t-shirt é linda, adorei o look

Beijokas
http://www.estilopropriobysir.com

Hey Dahye ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger