20130429

TRAVEL VLOG: Myrtle Beach 2013


Yay, my first Youtube video is now up!

I made a fun little travel vlog compiling all the clips I took while at Myrtle Beach for Spring break. This  3 minute clip honestly took 14 hours to upload... I don't think that is normal. But I haven't uploaded a video onto Youtube since 2009 so I'm sure things have changed since then!

I hope you all enjoy this clip and enjoy the part when my parents are crossing the street... oh, it gets me everytime. Planning on making more videos like this in the future...


Follow via Bloglovin

3 comments

fifiphi said...

Your video is making me itch for summer! Great job.

-fifi phi

Mónica Villar said...

Cool! :)



http://www.facebook.com/AmandaChicFashionRoomLounge?ref=hl
http://fashionroomlounge.blogspot.com.es/

A chic kiss ;)

Stylishly in love said...

Thanks for sharing this great video.

If you get a sec, check out my latest post.

Sofia

stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

Hey Dahye ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger