20130919

Bonjour Automne








Trench coat, Forever21____Denim top/skirt/socks/shoes/hair bow, American Apparel____Bag, Korea

My favorite season is here: fall. As you can see, I am already rocking my trench coat and knee highs. It's that time of year to wrap up in circle scarves, sip on pumpkin spice lattes, and enjoy the beauty changing leaf colors. The weather has been erratic; one day it's sunny with a high of 23 C, the next is rainy with a high of 10 C. This weather is pretty much the perfect condition to get sick, so I gotta remind myself to stock up on oranges and honey tea! 

xo, Dahye




Follow via Bloglovin'
Like on Facebook
Instagram @heydahye 

9 comments

SM said...

Nice fall outfit! I really like the trench and the combination of warm brownish colors and the denim shirt.

Charlotte said...

Great look! Love your photos!
- Charlotte
http://fashiongirl134.blogspot.com

LoveYourEgo said...

I love this look! It's preppy, colourfull, functional, cute and totally appropriate for this season.

http://love-your-ego.blogspot.de

g lockwood said...

i always like ur style in ur every post.
How pitty i am, u're sweet. :)
Hope we can be friends, teach me fashion.. LOL

gitalockwood.blogspot.com

Marti said...

So lovely and cute look! <3

xx
http://cupofnovember.blogspot.com/

Something Real Serious said...

so lovely

SOMETHING REAL SERIOUS

Unknown said...

Great outfit! The trench is lovely and I think that knee high socks totally rock :)
Have a great weekend!
x
Bel
b-by-bel.blogspot.com

andysparkles said...

awesome look, love the trenchcoat!

xx

Something Real Serious said...

SUPER LOVE THE OUTFITS :)
love reading your blog, It's very refreshing and genuine and I really appreciate that :)


SOMETHING REAL SERIOUS

Hey Dahye ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger